1. PROMOTION : PRIVATES LESSONS
Beginner 2.0 and -
- For 4 private lessons of 60 minutes. (land included)
- Private tennis lesson on a mini-tennis court. 1.0
- Balls optimized for your level
- A top-level hitting partner and coach will oversee your lesson.
Progressive Tennis uses a system of modified courts, racquets and balls scaled to maximize learning for different levels and/or age groups. Just like many other sports, scaling the game down speeds up the learning process and makes the game more fun.
The colour coded system is fully endorsed by the International Tennis Federation and has been adopted by the majority of countries world-wide.
This program introduces the foundational skills of tennis with an oversized low-compression ball on a smaller court. Players learn basic rally, serve and net play skills along with activities that build tennis specific coordination.
The learn to play Program identifies 4 skill sets required to play tennis successfully. These are called the “I Can” skill sets.
We will focus on these skills during our 4 lesson clinic for beginners. Each lesson will begin with a brief tennis-specific warmup, followed by tactical and technical work on one skill at a time, in cooperation with a high level playing partner.
1.2 ALL LEVELS
All levels 2.0 or more
- For 3 private lessons of 60 minutes. (court included)
- Video analysis for each lesson.
- 1h30 of free play (3 x 30min) *Your partner need to pay the court fee
- Choose your or your trainer according to your needs!