Update, October 27th,2020
REOPENING ON OCTOBER 30th, 7am
From October 30th to November 23th, Tennis 13 is open to all!
- Access to tennis, badminton, pickleball, racquetball and squash courts in singles only
- No guest fees for non-members (value of $20)
- Pay only the court fees
- Members (gym included) can book up to 7 days in advance
- Non-members can book up to 3 days in advance
Come and enjoy our court. 450-687-9913
Update, October 8th,2020
Hello dear members,
Following the latest news concerning the Covid-19, here is some information on the club and it’s sports during the period from October 8th to 28th, 2020.
Racket sports (tennis, pickleball, badminton, racquetball and squash)
Invite your friends, non-members are welcome at no guest fee to come and play all of our racquet sports. * Court fees not included.
- Free practice in single play is permitted, making sure to comply at all times with health guidelines and instructions;
- Access to changing rooms and showers is prohibited;
- Doubles practice is not permitted. The only exception to this rule is if all four participants live at a single address.
- Competitions, organized matches and spectators are prohibited.
Gym, aerobics, spinning and yoga
- Access to the gym is not allowed.
- All classes are canceled for the period
- You have access to all our racquet sports during this period. (court fees not included)
- Classes are canceled. For more info visit www.centreaquatik.com
- Free swimming is not permitted.
Regarding your membership :
Take into account that the payment for the month of October will take place as planned and that your subscription will be automatically extended by 20 days *.
* Extension of 20 days or less depending on the expiration date of your subscription.
Remember that we are taking these measures to avoid spreading the Covid-19 virus and because we care about the health of our members.
Tennis 13 Fitness