Update: April 13th, 2021
Following the most recent updates from the government communicated on April 12 at the end of the evening, a new instruction is applicable now. The change concerns the wearing of a face cover which must now be worn at all times during the activity, including during exchanges on the field. * The only exception for Tennis, Badminton and Pickleball is that residents of the same address are not required to wear a mask.
✅ We remain OPEN for racket sports such as tennis, badminton, pickleball, racquetball and squash are still allowed.
✅ Racquetball and squash can be played ONLY in single.
❌ After only 12 days of reunion, it is with great disappointment that we once again have to temporarily close the gym as of Wednesday April 7th at 9:00 p.m.
Our non-member promotions
From March 26, 2021, here are our non-member promotions.
- Tennis: $ 26 + taxes, per person, per hour
- Badminton and Pickleball: $ 8.70 + taxes, per person, per hour
- Squash and Racquetball: $ 9 + taxes, per person, per hour
- Members can reserve their court from Monday March 22 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Non-members can book up to 2 days in advance.
Contact 450-687-9913 to make a reservation!
We are pleased to announce the complete reopening of the club on Friday March 26, 2021.
Following the latest news regarding Covid-19, here is some information on our sports.
- Hand washing is mandatory at the entrance
Racket sports (tennis, pickleball, badminton, racquetball and squash)
- Free practice in singles is allowed
- Doubles practice is not permitted. * The only exception to this rule is if all four participants live at a single address.
- Competitions, organized matches and spectators are prohibited.
Gym, aerobics, spinning and yoga
- Access to the gym is permitted
- Private training is also allowed.
- Towel is mandatory.
- The smoothie bar will be open for takeout only
- All group classes are not allowed
- Free swimming is permitted during our free swim hours.
Before coming at the club
- Be dressed and ready to play. The lockerrooms will be closed. Only the bathrooms will be accessible.
- Have your own water bottle, the water fountains will be out of service.
- Please arrive at the club close to your resevation time.
Once you get to the club
- Please follow basic distancing procedures.
- Wash your hands at our sanition station installed at the entrance.
- Stay 2m away from other members.
Paying for your court
- We accept all payment method
- You can add funds to your membership account and we will debit the resevation fees directly from there.
On the court
- Use your racquet to push aside the curtain and enter the court.
- Each player should remain on their side of the court
- Each player should have their own set of Tennis balls
- Return your partners balls on the other side of the court by using your racquet instead of your hands.
- Clean your racquet and equipment with a disinfectant wipe before leaving.
- Leave the court using your racquet to open the curtain.
- Leaving the club immediatly after playing to avoid having too many people inside at the same time.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Be safe and stay active!