Open or closed?
Tennis, pickleball, badminton
- Single and double is allowed
- Competitions, organized matches and spectators are prohibited.
Court promotin for the summer (From June 1st to September 5th, 2021)
Members: $ 20 / hour + taxes
Non-members: $ 30 / hour + taxes
LATE members can play from 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. On Saturday and Sunday they can play all day.
Racquetball & Squash
- Free practice in singles is allowed, mask compulsory at all times
Gym, aerobics, spinning and yoga
- Access to the gym is permitted
- The mask is mandatory in the deplacement
- Private training is also allowed.
- Towel is compulsory
- The smoothie bar will be open
- Free swimming is permitted during our free swim hours.
Before coming at the club
- Be dressed and ready to play. The lockerrooms will be closed. Only the bathrooms will be accessible.
- Have your own water bottle, the water fountains will be out of service.
- Please arrive at the club close to your resevation time.
Once you get to the club
- Please follow basic distancing procedures.
- Wash your hands at our sanition station installed at the entrance.
- Stay 2m away from other members.
Paying for your court
- We accept all payment method
- You can add funds to your membership account and we will debit the resevation fees directly from there.
On the court
- Use your racquet to push aside the curtain and enter the court.
- Each player should remain on their side of the court
- Each player should have their own set of Tennis balls
- Return your partners balls on the other side of the court by using your racquet instead of your hands.
- Clean your racquet and equipment with a disinfectant wipe before leaving.
- Leave the court using your racquet to open the curtain.
- Leaving the club immediatly after playing to avoid having too many people inside at the same time.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Be safe and stay active!