The club wishes to thank the 12 captains who do an outstanding job !
Work out and compete in doubles !
Weekly meetings against other tennis clubs from the greater Montreal area
Congratulations to the Tennis 13 Fitness 2C team who finished first in the overall standing and won the gold medal at the Women’s Interclub Grand Final of Montreal!
MONTREAL WOMEN’S TENNIS INTERCLUB is a competition league in doubles teams
- Each meeting includes 3 women’s doubles
- Trainings and meetings start in September and end in late April with ranking and playoff series
- A team consists of at least 10 players
- Players are classified according to 5 levels of play
- Meetings are held on Thursday or Friday morning 10 am
France Santerre, Manager, Tennis
(450) 687-9913 ext 237
Competitive teams in doubles
- Each meeting includes 4 men’s doubles
- Trainings and meetings begin in October and end in late April with ranking and playoff series
- The minimum age to participate is 20 years old and that, as of January 1st of the current year
- 3.5 to 5.0 caliber
- Meetings schedule: 8:30 pm or 9 pm Thursday night
- Practice schedule: Tuesday evening 8 pm
(450) 687-9913 ext 401